Job Type: Full-time
Jumpstart your career in Construction Inspection! Beyond Engineering and Testing provides on the job training for candidates with a strong work ethic, motivation to provide excellent customer service, and enjoy working in an outdoor environment. Gain valuable experience in the construction industry working under the direction of our experienced and knowledgeable staff. Beyond is committed to investing in talented employees because we recognize that happy, healthy employees provide the best path to sustaining a successful business.
Beyond is an accredited Texas and New Mexico engineering firm that provides geotechnical and construction engineering services. Beyond currently has offices in Midland, Lubbock and Round Rock, Texas, and in Carlsbad and Hobbs, New Mexico.
Beyond has over 10 years of experience serving the construction industry. We have experienced significant growth and success in commercial and municipal projects, as well as supporting the growth in the oil and gas industries. This is an opportunity to develop a lasting career in a segment of the construction industry that rewards motivated and dedicated individuals
Experience: Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
License or certification: ACI Field Grade 1 (Preferred), NICET Certification is a plus.
Location: Midland, Texas; Round Rock, Texas, Carlsbad, New Mexico; Hobbs, New Mexico.
Required Job Skills
- Possess strong oral and writing skills to effectively communicate between project team members and clients.
- Must be willing to relocate to the above respective office areas.
- Possess the ability to perform field testing activities in an outdoor construction environment, which involves lifting heavy equipment and walking on uneven terrain in summer temperatures
- Must be willing to travel to construction sites in remote locations throughout Texas and New Mexico.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license with 3 or fewer tickets in the past 3 years.
- Please note that extensive vehicle travel will be required throughout Texas and New Mexico.
- Candidate will be primarily performing concrete and soil materials tests.
BEYOND is committed to investing in talented employees because we recognize that healthy, happy employees provide the best path to sustaining a successful business. BEYOND offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Competitive wages and bonus eligibility
- 401k with matching
- Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
- On the job training and career development through mentorship
- Tuition reimbursement for pre-approved education pursuits
- Monthly vehicle allowance and fuel reimbursement on personal truck
- Medical, vision and dental insurance coverage
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance coverage
Individuals must be authorized to work in the U.S. Candidates will go through background, driver’s license, and drug tests.